Sleep is one of life’s absolute necessities, and the difference between a good night’s sleep and a poor night’s sleep can be the difference between a good day and a bad day. But how do you ensure that you’re getting a good night’s sleep? Well, having a high quality mattress to rest your weary head on is a great start. The Sleep Master Ultima Comfort Memory Foam 12-inch Mattress is as good, or better than any mattress at providing your body the comfort and atmosphere necessary to sleep peacefully so that you can wake up feeling fully refreshed and ready to take on the day.
Product Features and Specifications
Materials: The Foam used to make the mattress is CertiPUR, which is US Certified and designed for durability and performance. The memory foam used in the mattress is BioFoam, which makes use of natural plant oil instead of petroleum, leaving your mattress perpetually fresh.
Sizes: The mattress comes in five sizes: Twin, Full, Queen, King, and California King. The Twin is 75 inches x 35 inches. The Full is 75 inches x 54 inches. The Queen is 80 inches x 60 inches. The King is 80 inches x 76 inches. And the California Queen is 84 x 72 inches.
Thickness: This mattress is 12 inches thick. The top layer of the mattress consists of 3 inches of memory foam which will form softly around your body. In the middle of the mattress, 3 inches of Pressure Relieving Comfort Foam give the mattress a firm, but gentle feel. 6 inches of High-density Base Support Foam make up the bottom half of the mattress.
Comfort: Its memory foam surface conforms to your body, providing unique comfort for your unique size and shape. It’s soft, but very sturdy, and barely sinks at all when somebody is sitting or laying on it.
Durability: The memory foam has a 10-year warranty and has been reported by many owners to hold up very well over time.
Weight Limit: The mattress is made for sleeper’s of all body sizes. No specified maximum weight is listed, but people from 100 pounds to over 300 pounds have reported that they use the mattress.
Pros and Cons
- The Sleep Master is very affordable when compared to other memory foam mattresses. It can be purchased for as low as $345.99 on many online retail sites.
- It does an excellent job of not letting heat collect in one area. You won’t wake up in the middle of the night sweaty and overheated like you would with other memory foam mattresses.
- The mattress is exceedingly comfortable, as the memory foam forms to your body shape, producing a custom surface on which you can rest your back.
- It comes with a 10 year warranty and is said to hold up very well. Impressions and indentations rarely, if ever, occur on the mattress, and the spot you sleep on always comes back to typical form.
- Due to its ability to compress, the mattress can be easily shipped and maneuvered through any doorway or corridor.
- A few customers reported that the mattress caused them back pain. They initially liked the Sleep Master, but soured on it when the aches and pains began.
- Because of the nature of the mattresses’ design, only one side of the mattress can be slept on. Flipping it will negate the full functioning of the mattress.
- A few customers feel that the mattress is a little too firm. Because of this, some of these customers got a completely different mattress, but most were satisfied with it after they got used to it and liked how comfortable and functional the mattress ended up being.
The majority of customers have said that the Sleep Master is a truly comfortable mattress at a very affordable price. A great many customers said that they don’t want to get out of bed in the morning simply because the mattress is so comfortable. Others have lauded it for the fact that it doesn’t trap heat. They don’t wake up in the middle of the night sweating like they do with many other mattresses. Its maneuverability is another noted positive. Customers say that after having to move bulky mattresses around for years, it’s very refreshing to just be able to bring a bag into a room, open it, and let the mattress fold out without effort.
Some customers complained that the mattress was firmer than expected and some customers found the mattress to be softer than expected. One customer even claimed that the mattress started to give him back pain for the first time in his life. Though the majority of customers felt the mattress was superb in every way. A decent amount of customers complained that the mattress was too thin and that it never expanded to its advertised 12 inches. Some were disappointed in it to the point that they sent it back and got a different mattress, though much of this is related to personal preference and comfort.
Customers did note that the mattress had a bit of an odor when it first arrived, though they also said that it seemed to wear off within 10 days.
Overall, The Sleep Master Memory Foam 12-inch Mattress is a great mattress for its price. It’s not technically the most perfect mattress on the market, but it is a mattress that many people use and that many people love. Its comfort, performance, and maneuverability make it an intriguing option for someone looking a new mattress. If you don’t want to spend thousands of dollars on a mattress, but still like to enjoy quite a bit of comfort when you’re sleeping, The Sleep Master provides high-end comfort at a very affordable price.