You’ll spend a significant portion of your life sleeping. So finding a mattress that’s comfortable, high quality, and long lasting is extremely important. An ideal mattress is both highly comfortable, but it still firm enough to provide adequate support. The Sleep Master Ultima 8 Inch memory foam mattress greatly exceeds these criteria, while still being far more affordable than most high-end mattresses. A high-quality mattress with multiple layers, the Sleep Master Ultima does away with traditional springs and opts for a complete foam design. Which conforms to your body, and provides an exceptional amount of comfort as well as relieving pressure. This review will look into the biggest pros and cons of the mattress, as well as consumer reviews and mattress specifications.
Product Features And Specifications
Materials: This mattress is formed from three layers of high-quality foams and is infused with green tea extract. The bottom layer is dense support foam, the middle layer is comfort foam, and the top layer is memory foam. All of which is enclosed within a knitted Jacquard cover.
Sizes: The 8-inch mattress is available in five different sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, and King. The range of sizes allows for a high level of choice when it comes to where you can place the mattress.
Thickness: This Sleep Master Ultima mattress is 8 inches thick when fully expanded. The mattress is split into three layers: two inches of memory foam, two inches of comfort foam, and four inches of dense support foam.
Comfort: The dense support foam, firm memory foam, and the pressure relieving comfort foam provide a high level of relaxation. The memory foam will conform to your body’s contours. As well as providing pain and pressure relief.
Durability: The mattress should easily be able to withstand normal use for a long time, but it may not last as long in more extreme conditions. However, Zinus provides a ten-year limited warranty in case the mattress doesn’t last that long.
Safety: The mattress utilizes special bio-foam with a heavily reduced content of petroleum. As well as an all natural ActivCharcoal system for odor reduction and moisture absorption.
Weight Limit: The 8-inch mattress has a weight limit of 300 lbs. Which is enough for many people. Although some may need to opt for a model with more support
Pros And Cons
- The three-layer design of the mattress provides the user with a high degree of comfort. While still giving them adequate support and firmness.
- The manufacturer offers a ten-year limited warranty, which will allow you to easily replace the mattress if it is damaged during the warranty period.
- The mattress is infused with green tea extract and is composed of revolutionary bio-foam. Bio-foam has a far lower petroleum content than traditional mattress materials.
- The cutting-edge mattress compression methods used during product packaging make it easy to move the mattress through doorways before unpacking. Making it extremely simple to get the mattress into any room.
- Due to the layered design of the mattress, it isn’t able to be used on both sides. Flipping the mattress will result in the uncomfortable support foam being on top. This can be problematic if the mattress becomes stained.
- Some reviewers noted that the Sleep Master Ultima did not inflate correctly for them during the 48-hour inflation period. Some of them later added that they had not followed the instructions correctly and that carefully following the instructions results in the desired inflation behavior.
- A number of reviews note that there is a very mild odor that can be noticed when the package is opened. However, many reviewers never mentioned an odor. Many of those that experienced the odor reported that it dissipated after a few days.
Many of those who purchased this mattress noted that it was adequately firm, extremely comfortable and that it increased their quality of sleep. In addition, they praise the mattress for its incredibly low price, and exceptional value. Some reviews also claim that it’s as good as mattresses costing up to four times as much.
A small number of reviewers reported that the mattress did not inflate correctly during the inflation period, or that it did not have the desired firmness once inflated. In most cases, this was caused by failure to follow the instructions correctly, or the environment around the mattress being too cold or hot. Following the instructions carefully is important to correctly install the mattress, and temperature can affect the process. So making sure that the room is at an average temperature is important.
Many reviewers were pleased that the compressed mattress was very easy to move around, and easily went through doorways. Which made it a simple matter to move the mattress to any room they wanted. The simple process of installing the mattress was also the subject of much praise.
The Sleep Master Ultima 8-inch memory foam mattress from Zinus is designed to be a high-quality memory foam mattress that’s also extremely affordable. The mattress utilizes cutting-edge advancements such as compression processes and bio-foam to provide you with high quality and convenience in a safe and affordable package.
The reviews for the mattress are overwhelmingly positive, with few negative reviews. Of the complaints that the mattress has received, the biggest are problems with the inflation process or slight odor during the first few days. There have also been some complaints regarding customer service. Which is less responsive than it could be. Overall, there have been few incidents with the mattress, and the vast majority of the reviews are positive.
In conclusion, it’s highly recommended. Especially for anyone who is looking for a high-quality memory foam mattress at an extremely affordable price. The mattress is great for anyone on a budget, and can hold its own against far more expensive mattresses.