For many people, the origins of their back and neck pain may be traced back to an uncomfortable mattress. Rather than suffer through another night on a flat, soft mattress that offers no support for your body, consider replacing your old mattress with the Perfect Cloud Elegance Gel-Pro Foam Mattress. Enjoy a rejuvenating night’s sleep on this medium firm mattress that expertly contours to your body and wake up feeling less achy and less tired. And with convenient home delivery, you won’t have to spend valuable time comparison shopping – simply open the box, place the mattress on a flat surface and let the mattress do the rest.
Product Features and Specifications
Materials: This mattress is made with CertiPUR-US flexible polyurethane foam and does not contain harmful chemicals or heavy metals that can cause allergic reactions or other health problems.
Size: This queen-sized mattress measures 80 inches by 60 inches by 12 inches and weighs 87.5 pounds.
Thickness: This mattress features four distinct comfort layers for a total mattress depth of 12 inches. When combined, these layers provide ample support for most body types. In addition, this thick memory foam mattress helps keep your back and neck in proper alignment while you sleep.
Safety: This product meets current CertiPUR-US safety standards. Manufactured without the use of harmful chemicals, heavy metals and other materials including phthalates, mercury and formaldehyde, this mattress not only supports your body, it is also environmentally friendly.
Durability: This mattress is covered by a 25-year limited warranty. Coverage includes damage caused by defective materials or workmanship, or premature separation of mattress layers. Mattresses (those placed on a flat surface) that develop areas of 1.5 inches or more of compression in comparison to the mattress edge height are also covered under this warranty.
Comfort: This is a medium-firm mattress that contours to your body so you can enjoy a restful night’s sleep. This mattress returns to its original flat shape when not in use, but will instantly molds itself around your body when you lay down.
Additional features: This product has a removable cover that allows for continuous airflow through the mattress. This helps keep the mattress cool to the touch and prevents it from becoming too warm while you sleep.
Pros and Cons
- Multiple layers of foam complement each other to create a medium firm mattress that comfortably contours to your body to relieve stress and pressure on your neck, upper and lower back, legs and other vulnerable areas. By relieving this pressure, you can get a better night’s rest without experiencing pain or discomfort in the morning.
- This mattress conforms to your body regardless of how you sleep at night. Whether you stay in one position or move around often, whether you sleep on your back, side or stomach, you will still experience the full benefits of the memory foam.
- In accordance with Consumer Product Safety Commission regulations, this product emits low VOC levels which means you don’t have to worry about persistent odors or the presence of harmful chemicals floating around in your home.
- This item comes with a 25-year limited warranty so you can purchase this mattress without worry.
- This product is shipped using compression technology to allow for home delivery and easy setup. Instead of having to lug a heavy mattress up the stairs or pushing it through narrow doorways, you can place the mattress exactly where you want it.
- The removable stretch knit cover is machine washable for easy cleaning. Soft and thin, this cover will not bunch or wrinkle under a flat sheet.
- Some customers thought the mattress was too firm, while others did not think it was firm enough. In most cases, customers adapted to the firmness, and reported that while they still preferred a firmer or softer mattress; their quality of sleep did improve over time when sleeping on this mattress each night.
- Even though this mattress has a stretch knit cover designed to keep the mattress cool, some customers reported that the mattress was too warm, especially during the summer months. Other customers mentioned the importance of keeping the knit cover on the mattress at all times to prevent the mattress from becoming too warm.
- This mattress cannot ‘cure’ neck and back problems, but it may lessen discomfort and pain, especially in the morning when you wake up. Some customers did not notice any decrease in pain and discomfort, while others mentioned their pain had lessened or disappeared completely.
After sleeping on this mattress for a few nights, many customers reported waking up and feeling more refreshed and relaxed. In addition, customers also reported getting a peaceful and restful night’s sleep without waking up during the night, even if their partner got up or shifted multiple times. Most customers raved about the mattress firmness, the soft knit cover and the overall comfort.
Customers were impressed with the price point, the 25-year limited warranty and the convenience of home delivery. Some were hesitant to purchase the mattress without first testing it out, but felt more at ease after discovering the mattress came with a generous warranty.
Some customers were not pleased with the firmness of the mattress, but most still agreed that the mattress was an improvement over their old mattress. Most customers recommend that you follow the manufacturer instructions carefully when setting up this mattress as it needs 7 to 8 hours to completely inflate. Some customers complained about a faint odor coming from the mattress, but indicated that the odor disappeared after a few days.
If you’re looking for an affordable, durable and comfortable mattress you can depend on for many years to come, consider purchasing the Perfect Cloud Elegance Gel-Pro Foam Mattress. With four plush layers of memory foam, you can sleep in any position and still wake up refreshed and ready to start a new day. The four memory foam layers also prevent you or your partner from waking up when one or both of you shift positions.