Choosing a mattress that fits one’s needs is a daunting task that can lead to frustration and disappointment. If the mattress is not comfortable when the client tries it, trying other mattresses can take time and patience. Instead of spending hours at the store laying on mattresses that are increasingly uncomfortable, ordering a mattress online gives the customer a relaxed setting to browse and decide which one is right for them without the added pressure of a salesman at their backs. A mattress to consider purchasing is the Perfect Cloud Atlas Gel-Plus 10” Memory Foam Mattress.
Product Features And Specifications
Materials and Thickness: The materials used to create the mattress: Gel-Plus Memory Foam, Double Air Flow Comfort Foam, Double Air Flow HD Base Support Foam, and Stretch Knit Cover. The Gel-Plus Memory Foam is 3 inches thick. The Double Air Flow Comfort Foam is 3 inches thick. The Double Air Flow HD Base Support Foam is 4 inches thick. The Stretch Knit Cover lies on top of the mattress. The different foams are layered to provide the best contouring and support to the sleeper. The mattress is made without harmful chemicals that can seep into the body and cause health problems.
Sizes: The mattress is 60 inches in width, 80 inches in length, and 10 inches in height. The mattress weighs 66 pounds. It comes in sizes: twin, tin X-Large, Full, Short Queen, Queen, King, and California King. The mattress can hold up to 400 pounds.
Awards: It was awarded the Goldilocks standard ‘Just Right’ from test sleepers. It is CertiPUR-US Certified mattress.
Durability: It has a 25 Year Warranty.
Comfort: It is a memory foam mattress that will fit to your body. Whatever sleeping position you are comfortable with, it adjusts to you and supports you. It is compared to comfortable hotel beds located in expensive hotel chains.
Pros And Cons
- This mattress is created on the idea that more memory foam is best for sleepers who find themselves in a state of restless sleep. To combat that, there are three layers of foam included in the mattress so that sleepers are comfortable and can rest. The memory foam provides an outline for their bodies so that they can create their own space that is comfortable within their bed.
- The Mocha base is gentle to the touch and gives a chic look to the mattress. It supports the foams within the mattress while providing a modern look to the bed that can become an accent within the home.
- The company has created an inexpensive way to create the mattress and ship it through online stores so that the cost of the mattress is a third of its cost in a traditional store. That allows the customer to save money while having it delivered to their home without the hassle of a traditional store.
- The creation of the mattress does not include harmful materials and chemicals, like flame-retardants, lead, mercury, and phthalates. Those chemicals can create more health issues than the mattress can fix.
- This mattress supports all types of sleepers with varying body weights. Unlike some mattresses that would not work for all sleepers, this one would because of its ability to conform to the shape, size, and movements of the sleeper. It can do this while the sleeper is tossing in bed as well.
- As with most foam mattresses, there is a foam odor that initially comes after taking it out of the box. The odor may last for weeks or months, depending upon the room’s ventilation. Customers with allergies may want to explore options to eliminate the smell.
- The foam of the mattress may be too soft for customers who need a firmer mattress. For the customer with a back problem, this mattress may not be the best fit because it is on the softer side and conforms to the body like a pillow.
- The base of the mattress could be felt if the foam is not properly placed within the mattress. If the foam is not the regulated ten inches, the hardness of the base will be felt while laying on it.
Many customers were thrilled with the mattress. It conformed to the bodies and comforted them at night. It supported their lower backs and allowed them to rest easier than they had with other mattresses. Many back problems were eliminated because of the mattress’s ability to provide support no matter how the customer slept or in what position they were on the mattress. The foam was a great asset for customers who had various body ailments, as the foam was a softer material to lie on. Therefore, they were able to get a better night’s sleep.
Some customers were not satisfied with the mattress because of its smell and softness. The smell was a particularly bad problem with customers who have allergies or a strong sense of smell. That affected how well they slept, thereby impairing their overall impression of the mattress. These problems lead to a return of the mattress because it was not healthy for the customer to have it any longer. An additional problem was the softness of the mattress. The customers who had this problem needed a firmer mattress due to various back issues.
When determining if this mattress is for you, there are several things to consider. If you have back or body pain, this mattress could be a great way to get some rest because the foam will conform to your body. It will move when you move positions. It is soft, so it can support you gently.
It is a foam mattress, so there will be a foam odor associated with it. The length and strength of the odor is unknown, so customers with sensitive olfactory glands should be cautious.
It has a 25-year warranty; so trying it out for a few months before making a decision is also an option. Having the mattress in your home while you can lay on it night after night with your partner may be the best way to determine whether the mattress is best for you.