There are several elements that influence just how well you sleep, but maybe the most crucial one is the mattress that lies on top of your bed. Your mattress helps to relieve the soreness and tensions of the day by offering you a cushy surface to lie upon, so you should do no skimping when it comes to mattress quality. But even if you can’t afford the costliest mattress on the market, the DynastyMattress Cool Breeze 12-Inch Memory Foam Mattress offers a sleeping option that combines quality with cost efficiency.
Product Features and Specifications
Materials: This mattress is created with CertiPUR-US polyurethane memory foam infused with silicone gel beads, which provide a cooling effect as the material within them melts.
Sizes: This queen-sized mattress features dimensions of 12 x 80 x 60 inches and weighs a total of 100.1 pounds.
Thickness: The DynastyMattress is a complete multi-density sleep option. It is made up of three inches of gel foam, another four-inch layer of gel-infused Cool Airflow foam, and a five-inch layer of very dense foam that acts as a weight support, giving it a total density of 12 inches.
Comfort: With its medium-firm gel memory foam composition, this mattress is designed to remember your sleeping position and easily mold itself to your body shape, ensuring a comfortable night’s rest.
Durability: This mattress is composed of a total of ten inches of high-quality, dense polyurethane foam for longtime usage. As a testament to its durability, it is backed by a 30-year limited warranty.
Safety: This mattress was tested in a private lab and carries a CertiPUR US certification to ensure its safety for home use.
Weight Limit: This item has no specified weight limit, but with its 12-inch-thick density, it should be more than sufficient for sleepers who weigh up to 400 pounds.
Pros And Cons
- The DynastyMattress Cool Breeze is a medium-firm mattress, making it ideal for anyone that prefers a firmer bed. Gel foam tends to be firmer than regular memory foam, but it also enables the body to slowly sink into it, cradling the entire body as the mattress detects its temperature and weight. It seems a little firm at first, but becomes gradually softer as soon as you start to sink into it.
- The 12-Inch DynastyMattress costs less than the gel foam mattresses in regular stores, where comparable mattresses might cost thousands of bucks more. This gel foam bed costs about 30% to 40% less than most of those mattresses. To offer this kind of quality at such a low price, this mattress really is a discount.
- The DynastyMattress Cool Breeze’s three-inch foam upper layer uses gel beads to efficiently decrease the body’s temperature during sleep. People who tend to sweat easily while sleeping should definitely consider giving this mattress a trial run.
- More than three quarters of DynastyMattress 12-Inch Memory Foam owners confirm that this mattress alleviates their lumbar pain, during both the day and night. Although this gel foam is on the firmer side, it quickly contours itself to a sleeper’s body to provide balanced support to all parts of the body, which has both an immediate and cumulative effect on muscular aches and pains.
- This mattress comes complete with two high-quality gel pillows. They’re not quite big enough to sleep on, but they do provide excellent back support while sitting on a sofa in front of a TV.
- Like pretty much all memory foam mattresses, it has a slight chemical odor due to its polyurethane content. People with hypersensitive noses may need to keep their windows open and fans running to carry the scent out immediately.
- Although it isn’t overly firm, people who prefer a very soft mattress might want to think about using regular memory foam.
- The mattress is rather heavy, so if you lack muscle power, you’ll probably need some help moving it. Be sure to open the package wherever you plan to use it, since it’s even harder to move around after the gel foam begins to swell.
- Once removed from the box, it takes about three hours to inflate completely.
The Cool Breeze mattress has received very few unfavorable reviews, with 97% of customer ratings in the 4 and 5-star area. Overall, they praise its firm support, cozy gel cushions, and low price. They have reported that the two included free cushions are well-crafted, firm, and rather heavy. Some of the benefits attributed to it by customers include alleviating chronic backaches, helping to eliminate kidney stones, improving sleep quality, and enhancing the body’s temperature regulation during sleep. People who tend to easily become too hot at night claim that they are much cooler while sleeping on this mattress than their older one. While some customers report that it’s a bit on the firm side, they still enjoy it and have observed and felt it shaping itself to their bodies over time.
DynastyMattress Cool Breeze 12-Inch Gel Foam Mattress is of very high value to people who need firm support while sleeping. Because it’s made with gel memory foam, the mattress may seem a bit firmer than regular memory foam products. It molds itself to the unique shape of a sleeping body to provide contoured comfort. It’s Cool Breeze design uses gel beads to automatically adjust the bed’s temperature, redirecting built-up heat from the body during sleep, so there’s no reason to stress about night sweating. Because it is a firm and very dense mattress, men with large builds can get the solid support they want with this mattress. It is very affordable, costing much less than comparable mattresses in most department stores. In addition, it comes with two cost-free, high-quality gel cushions for comfort while sitting or watching TV.