When it comes to healthy sleeping habits, the comfort of your bed is paramount to the restful benefits you get every night. The Classic Brands gel-infused memory foam mattress combines the two latest sleep technologies to deliver substantial comfort for a good night’s sleep. Available in any size, this mattress differs from conventional spring or pillow top options in construction and experience.
Since a mattress costs a considerable amount and the one you buy should last many years to come, it is vital to choose the right one from the start. The Classic Brands memory foam mattress offers support, cool comfort, an affordable price tag and long-lasting quality.
Product Features & Specifications
Sizes Available – This Classic Brands mattress comes in all standard sizes: twin, XL twin, full, queen, king and California king.
Materials – This mattress is made with Certi-PUR US memory foam which has been independently tested to the highest safety standards. It includes both a denser gel layer and two lighter polyurethane foam layer. The outer covering is a breathable knit fabric.
Measurements – The queen mattress is 60 x 80 x 10 inches and weighs 80 pounds. All sizes are 10 inches thick with varying dimensions and weights. The product is compressed for shipping and is thus smaller when delivered. For example, the king size mattress is 80 inches long and just 14 x 14 inches square for shipping.
Comfort – The unique gel foam material provides both complete support and cooling capabilities. Unlike regular memory foam, the gel variety has tiny spaces for air to circulate. The foam itself cradles your body and offers support to neck, back and limbs.
Weight Limit – There is no listed weight limit for this gel foam mattress. Since there are no solid parts to break, it should be comfortable for all sizes. Memory foam has been known to not spring back as fully after use from larger individuals.
Pros And Cons
- The thick mattress formed completely with memory foam provides the ultimate comfort because it supports each body part evenly. Because you sink into the mattress and it contours to your neck, spine, hips and limbs, there are no uncomfortable gaps or bends that can result in soreness in the morning.
- The 2 inches of gel foam on the top of the mattress makes this model much cooler than ones without this layer. The gel has tiny holes in the bubbles that make up the phone which allows for air circulation. They wick away your body heat so you stay comfortable all night long.
- The memory foam springs back to its original position after you get out of bed with great reliability. This means that the mattress will stay comfortable year after year and that it can also be used by multiple people because of the unique experience will occur each time.
- Due to this foam mattresses compression capabilities, it is able to be shipped in a smaller container using less materials than other mattress types. Classic Brands is happy to minimize packaging to help keep the environment healthy.
- Nearly three quarters of the people who purchased Classic Brands 10.5 Inch Cool Gel Memory Foam Mattress gave it five stars and a glowing review. They report much greater comfort, restful nights of sleep and were pleased with its affordability as well.
- Some customers complained about different amounts of firmness across the mattress so that one part seemed very soft and another very firm. This resulted in an uneven sleeping experience and not as much support as they would like.
- A chemical smell was reported by quite a few customers. After unwrapping the bed and allowing it to swell up to its normal size, they reported an unpleasant odor even with the windows open that lasted days and, in some cases weeks.
- Several people stated that the mattress did not hold up well to continuous wear. Even if it was comfortable at the beginning, the places where they slept and the edge of the bed where they got on and off did not spring back and become firm when no pressure was on it.
Buying a mattress is a rather personal thing in that everyone has their own perfect criteria for a good night’s sleep. The majority of people who purchased the Classic Brands 10.5 Inch Gel Memory Foam mattress were very pleased with their purchase. They report restful nights, great support all across their body, and end to back pain and no problems with overheating. These opinions kept appearing throughout the reviews for sleepers of all ages, weights and sizes.
The cooling effect of the 2 inch gel layer was called into question for some mid-range reviews. Although most buyers said that this mattress cooled no better or worse than any other, some actually reported be warmer than usual. This could have something to do with the fact that you sink into this mattress more so more material may actually be touching your skin.
The best opinions came from people who already reported physical problems from sleeping on other mattresses. There are quite a few glowing reviews that claimed a complete end to back or hip problems and even one woman who no longer needed her walker to get across the room in the morning.
Mattresses cost a considerable amount of money, although the Classic Brands memory foam option spoken of here is quite affordable, and will last many years. Continual comfort is important not only for battling the aches and pains of everyday life, but also your overall health and well-being. This mattress constructed with a unique combination of memory foam and gel-infused foam provides comfort, support and cooling.
For people who want a restful and comfortable night’s sleep every night, the Classic Brands 10.5 inch Gel Memory Foam mattress is a great option. Hundreds of buyers confirm that it is one of the best mattresses they have ever slept on. With the quick shipping options, low price and 10 year warranty, buying makes sense.