The Best Price 8 Inch Memory Foam Mattress provides you with the ideal sleeping surface. It will feel firm to the touch, but after you lay down, you’ll find it will react with your body temperature and begin to mold itself to your shape. Your weight will be evenly distributed across the surface of this mattress as it relieves pressure points. The result is a good night’s sleep without the usual tossing and turning. This body conforming feature provides the ultimate in comfort while allowing you to feel like you’re resting on a cloud.
Product Features and Specifications
Materials: This mattress comes with a Poly Jacquard zipper cover that can be removed for washing. The top layer consists of two inches of memory foam that has been infused with charcoal to control all odors. The bottom layer is constructed of four inches of high density foam that provides the firmness. Sandwiched between these layers, you will find two inches of ventilated cool foam.
Sizes: This particular mattress from Best Price comes in a Queen size. It measures 80 by 60 inches. You can also find it in smaller Twin, Twin X, and Full sizes as well as the larger King Size.
Thickness: The mattress is eight inches thick.
Comfort: The ventilated cool foam keeps you from becoming over heated during the night. This comes to you in addition to the cradle effect of the memory foam. Add in the layer of high density foam on the bottom for firmness and you have a mattress that provides comfort on every level.
Durability: Best Price stands behind the durability of this product with a ten year warranty.
Safety: This product is CertiPUR-US certified. It contains only polyurethane foam in its construction. That means you are getting a mattress that is comfortable, reduces the risk of fire, and is safe for the environment.
Pros and Cons
- The Best Price 8 Inch Memory Foam Mattress offers you comfort with its body conforming, two inch layer of memory foam on the top. You’ll be able to experience a deeper sleep without any pressure points which gives one the feeling of resting on a cloud. It cradles the body while helping to align your neck and spine. This helps eliminate many of the aches and pains one wakes with after sleeping on a traditional mattress.
- This product is constructed of three important layers. You’ll find a two inch layer of memory foam, a two inch layer of Super Soft Foam that helps relieve pressure, and a four inch bottom layer of high density foam for firmness.
- The pressure relief system will eliminate virtually all pressure points that you find with traditional spring mattresses. This means you can enjoy a more comfortable night’s sleep.
- It is CertiPUR-US certified for safety and comes with a ten year warranty. The mattress is constructed to be completely safe for the environment and won’t release any toxins that will ruin the quality of air within your home.
- It comes to your door rolled up and vacuum packed for easier handling and set up. It is simple to carry, even up a flight of stairs. Once you have it in the room you will be needing it in, you can easily unpack it and begin the expansion process.
- Once the mattress has been removed from its packaging you will have to wait 72 hours before sleeping on it. This allows the mattress to expand to its full thickness after being vacuum packed for shipping. Those who wait for the entire expansion process to complete are happier with their sleeping experience.
- Some people notice an odd odor coming from this particular mattress when they first get it. Although off-putting to many, this odor normally dissipates during the expansion process.
- It is possible to assume from the manufacturer’s description that this mattress will be extra soft, but it is actually a very firm mattress. Those who enjoy firmness in their mattress like it, but those looking for an extra soft experience are often disappointed.
Online reviews state that this mattress is soft enough to cradle your body while still retaining enough firmness to help alleviate many common aches and pains. Many owners comment on how much they enjoy the temperature of this mattress. It holds just enough body heat to keep one comfortable, but the memory foam stays cool enough to the touch to stop you from waking up over heated. Those with arthritis and common back, neck, or arm pain report waking with less pain then they normally experience.
A common complaint when the mattress first arrives is the odor emitted from it. Those who set it up according to the manufacturer’s instructions and wait for the full expansion process to complete have fewer complaints on this issue. The odor is somewhat mild. Many describe it as a new car smell, and they think it may be due partially to the packaging. Once it is completely aired out, owners are generally pleased.
The Best Price 8 Inch Memory Foam Mattress provides comfort with its body conforming foam layers for a reasonable price point. It helps to relieve pressure points in order to give you a deeper sleep. The pressure relief system can ensure a more comfortable night’s sleep without the tossing and turning experienced with traditional mattresses.
The two inch memory foam layer, two inch Super Soft Foam layer, and the four inches of high density foam are all CertiPUR-US certified for safety. This means you are getting more rest each night on an environmentally friendly mattress that won’t harm your home’s air quality.
Once you purchase this product from Best Price, it will arrive at your home rolled and vacuum packed for easy handling. You’ll find no problem carrying it to the bedroom, even if this requires going up a flight of stairs. Over all, this is an excellent value for your money.